Re: TSB's (was Re: Intermediate Shaft Update)

From: Cosmicfrog (Cosmicfrog@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Dec 25 1997 - 20:05:32 EST

<< I was told by a local dealer that TSB complaints will only be honored
 for the first 12 months / 12000 miles -- good reason to check up on
 them. I let of couple of things pass that I found out later might have
 been dealt with if I had brought them up in a timely manner. >>

   I think you may want to double check this. I had a problem with the idle
air control motor on my '93 Dakota and it was covered. I've got the 7 year/70K
powertrain warranty. I thought I was buying bumper to bumper but evidently
not.