Re: TSB's (was Re: Intermediate Shaft Update)

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Fri Dec 26 1997 - 23:59:26 EST

<< I was told by a local dealer that TSB complaints will only be
honored
 for the first 12 months / 12000 miles -- good reason to check up on
 them. I let of couple of things pass that I found out later might have

 been dealt with if I had brought them up in a timely manner. >>

Go to another dealer. My understanding is that a TSB problem will be
repaired free of charge as long as your truck is still with in the
warrantee period. If your truck is out of warrantee, then you have to
pick up the cost.
Good Luck
John
98' Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, AUTO!, 3.92LSD, Tire and Handling Package,
Power Everything, (Its really a Sport Plus, except I did not want the
sliding rear window or the bucket seats) Nerf Bars, Billet Grill.

--
remove anti spam ^'s from reply to address to reply