Re: Cd Player wiring

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Tue Dec 30 1997 - 22:59:02 EST

i dont know about the dak with infinity but i modified a daytona with infinity
and wound up having to change all the speakers and use an external amp. the
infinity speakers had small amps on them which did not have enough gain to run
directly off of a rca jack, but had too much gain to use the speaker output
from a stereo. infinfty has aftermarket auto speaker systems much better than
the ones i found in the daytona. good luck.