Re: TIRE SIZING

From: Cosmicfrog (Cosmicfrog@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 02 1998 - 19:34:03 EST

<< Your
 wheels should be 15x6, if I'm not mistaken, but you could look on the
 truck where the door closes to the body, and if everything is stock it
 should tell you what you have. >>

   I can't remember if the Dakota wheels have it, but by the valve stem there
is usually the wheel size stamped into the rim itself. I think they might but
it's nasty outside and I don't really feel like crawling out on the cold, wet
snowy ground. I guess I'm getting soft in my old age. :-)