Re: '97 MP Computers

From: WM96 (WM96@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Jan 04 1998 - 14:11:01 EST

<<i just got off the phone with a mopar performance tech rep.

he said they havent even started working on a computer for the '97s yet and

that they will be available sometime later in the first quarter of the

year:( Jet Chips, here i come!!!

Jarrod

This brings me to the question of where all those '97's in Truckin got their
computers. The articles in the magazine said they were from MP. Does anyone
have any information on the Jet Chips? I would probably actually prefer these
because someone said that they run on 89 octane instead of 92 which would help
out in gas costs.

Will
'97 318 Auto ,FABM ,Dual exhaust w/turbo muffler(Sucks @$$, fixing to cut it
off)