Fender Flares (was erratic idle speed...)

From: Jeff Lee (jlee@atlanta.nsc.com)
Date: Mon Jan 05 1998 - 09:39:34 EST

Bob DeChance wrote:

> Are they painted or do you have to paint them.
> Bob

I have a 98 Dak. The flares come painted - you have to order them from
Dodge with the paint code for your vehicle (Flame Red is PR4). The
flares are made of a thick plastic - seems to be tough but slightly
plyable.

Looked over the literature that came with them. Other than all kinds of
verbage to satisfy OSHA and EPA, I can't really find any other
manufacturers label or logo. They did seem to be marked for a '97 Dak
application, but they fit my 98 just fine (other than the single
mounting hole alignment business - maybe that was a difference between
97-98).

Just order em from the Dodge parts counter.

jeff
98 RC SB 4x2 V8 5spd 3.55LSD flares