Re: RE: Fuel Filter

From: Thinknet (thinknet@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 1998 - 21:13:36 EST

If you are worried about the cold in the bed of your truck when you have a
cap on it, you can make a heater for it. it is fairly simple, just take a
heater core, splice in to the antifreeze line, reroute it to the back, cut
2 holes in the bed (one for the feed and one for the return) mount the
heater core and a small fan (run the wires for this up to the dash) and
enclose the whole thing in a small box with a grate on the front (to keep
it from gettin popped) it works quite well and have seen this setup since
i was about 3 (my dad gave me the idea). oh don't forget that you need
more coolant now :)

Cuervo