walkthrough

From: Dan7897 (Dan7897@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Jan 11 1998 - 19:25:23 EST

I plan on putting a wall in the back. But first I'm dynamatting my whole
truck to help deadan the sound a little. Starting to purchase some
speakers(when I get the money) and plan on getting the amps later this spring.
Dropping the suspension later this spring(4" in front, 6" in back) also-Summit
Racing has Belltech lowering items. 2" spindles-$300, 2" coils-$120, flip
kit-$300. Still going to check to find better prices on Belltech if possible.

Dan