Tune-up.

From: JCALLENDS (JCALLENDS@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Jan 11 1998 - 19:30:29 EST

Dan Myers
Well my truck just made it to the 100,000 mile marker, I was wondering is
there anything(aka) tune up, you can do to these motors other than the basic
plugs and wires.
Set the basic timing and forget it! The ROM on the computer will tell the
engine how to perform regardless of how many miles it has. If you want to
improve the basic performance you have to change the ROM.
Now here's todays handy hint! Ever get those gray streaks on the black plastic
of your DAK when you wax it? Tough to remove aren't they, we'll next time just
take one of those baby wipes you use on you'r young'uns behind (before you use
it on the baby) and wipe those streaks away.
jcallends@aol.com Jack Collins

87 LE,lb, V-6 2bbl.,at,ps,pb,tilt,cruise,cap. 225,500+miles (only I work on
this truck)
98 SLT,CC,All of the above plus pw,pl,o'hd cons., A.M.E. MX cap, 2,000 miles.