Dodge beats Chebby, again..

From: Daniel Gregory (barracuda426@rocketmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 1998 - 01:00:58 EST

Hello folks, I'm not well known on here, but I just remembered a story
that I'm sure all Dak owners will appreciate.

Ok, here is the story:

This guy I know at school is one of these people that gets basically
anything he wants. Well, unfortunately he is a Chebby lover. So
naturally I'm always picking on him.. singing the Chebby song. "Like a
rock, always sittin still just like a rock." Well, bad thing is he has
a modified 68' Chebby with a 350. One day as I was leavin school, (we
have this long side road that exits our school with a speed bump at
the start) low and behold he gets behind me. So as I roll over the
speed bump I rev it to 2500 and dump the clutch. Well, being a Dodge,
or course it starts smoking the tires. After 1st ran out I just let
off and coasted to the end of the road. Well, here he comes up beside
me, barely making it to where I was, and he starts yelling something
at me. I roll down my window and he said he blew his rear end. Truck
wouldn't go into drive. I look under his truck and his drive shaft is
on the ground. So I pull in front of him to see if he needs any help.
As I'm walking around the passenger side, I notice a tow rope. Being
the nice person I am.. I ask him if he wants me to tow him off the
road so everyone can get around him... heh heh.. then he smarts off
about how Dodge is crap, and I ever so nicely reply, "Well, at least
mine is still running.." Once again, Dodge beats Chebby...

Dan

===

94 Dakota Sport V6 3.21 5spd (currently stock :( )