Re: Walkthrough was Re: RE: Fuel Filter

From: Daniel Gregory (barracuda426@rocketmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 1998 - 01:05:51 EST

Hey, sounds like I made the right choice by not booting my truck..
friend of mine has a D-50 booted, but then again how loud can a mini
truck with road tires be? Anyway, what would have been cool, would to
be bolting a couch in the back of the truck, and putting seatbelts in
it. Then you could haul extra passengers, have more leg room, and not
go deaf! But aren't there laws against doing that?

Dan

===

94 Dakota Sport V6 3.21 5spd (currently stock :( )