RE: lockers for dak

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 09:10:48 EST

Only thing is a Dakota has an 81/4" 10 bolt rear and a 71/4" front. As far as
the rear goes, you have three choices. You can get a Sure-Grip diff from
Chrysler. Look in a Mopar Performance catalog for that. Or you can go with a
locker like the Lock Right LOC1230 or Auburn AG542019. From what I have read
the Auburn looks more like a limited slip than a locker. ARB does not make
anything for the Dakota. I have never found any listings for the front diff.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
Truck: 88 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4.
Color: Flash Red
Motor: 3.9 V6
Tranny: A-500 Auto with NP231 Transfer Case
Factory Accessories: AC, Cruise, Tilt, PW, PD, Rear Slider, Light Bar, Fog
Lamps & Covers
Aftermarket Accessories: Lund Interceptor, Lund Moon Visor, Sony
AM/FM/Cassette w/10 Disk Changer, ventguards, custom bed mat, black Dee-Zee
tailgate protector, Lund head-lamp blackouts, 4 Dick Cepek lamps with custom
covers, cowl style hood scoop, 3" TrailMaster body lift, 31x10.50x15 Dunlop
Radial Mud Rovers on 15x10 AR Type 26 rims, X-Tang railed tonneau cover (cut
and fitted to bed bar), Lund TailMate, Rancho RS-5000 Shocks, FlowMaster 3"
in/2 2-1/2" outlets, BushWacker fender flares, Taylor 8mm wires (Red), "FABM",
"DDBC".
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219