Re: Dodge beats Chebby, again..

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 11:10:45 EST

> This is probably not very nice, and undeserved and all that stuff, but
> I can't resist. :-)
>
> He wants to buy a Ford truck or two. Why two? Because one of them is
> almost guaranteed to be broken at any given time. ;-)
>
> Did you happen to notice his jeans in that commercial? They're all
> ripped and torn up. Why? He can't afford to buy a new pair; he's got
> all his money tied up in fixing his Fords. When we're talking about
> someone with as much money as Alan Jackson, you get an idea of the scope
> of Ford's problem. ;-)
>

> -Jon-
>
> .--- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu -- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---.
> | DoD# 1038, EAA# 518210, NMA# 117376, USUA# A46209, KotWitDoDFAQ, RP-SEL |
> | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT Club Cab, '96 Kolb FireFly 447 (#FF019) |
> I do not speak for the SUNY College at Fredonia; any opinions are my own.

Go Jon, way to put Ford in their place...By the way heard a cool stat the
other day Since '94 when Dodge introduced new design they've taken over
25% of Ford's business, so they won't be the top-selling truck for much
longer, the only reason they were to begin with were for the reasons you
stated every ford owner has to have 2 if he wants to be on the road all
the time.....

Bruce