Re: Performance shift points for a 5 speed

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Fri Jan 16 1998 - 18:37:41 EST

I don't have a five speed, but if I did this is how I would get gone in a
hurry.

Step 1. Press clutch to the floor
Step 2. Press gas pedal to the floor while the clutch is still to the floor
Step 3. Let the clutch fly and away you will go in a hurry

no doubt. Don't know how far you'll get till you have to pick up pieces,
but I bet it would be the thrill of a life time
<G>
Later

Scott Miller
Shelby #322