Re: 3:92 gear conversion - Dakota

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 20 1998 - 14:56:19 EST

Hi Joe, welcome to the list....Not sure what is involved with the
speedomoter but I would recommend you get the 3.92 if you think you'll
ever tow anything or haul anything heavy, if you don't think you will, it
probably won't be worth it...Just my opinion, and you know what they say
about opinions....

Bruce