Re: Extended warranty...

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 20 1998 - 14:50:24 EST

Guess I didn't make myself clear in my previous posts, what I meant is
that I've never heard of a Dodge having as many problems as his GMC did, I
mean granted you've had several problems, but all total your costs to have
personally fixed would've been a couple thousand, his GMC had $20K in
repairs, yours was a horror story, his was a nightmare...BTW my brother
has a 96 Dodge Caravan, has over 30K on it now, only problem they've ever
had was the AC blower wouldn't work, took it in and came to find out that
a vacuum line had been cut into by one of the guys from the oil change
place when they changed the air filter(Cost $20 to fix), so considering
that was a result of a dumba$$, it's had no problems....As for the other
things please enlighten me, and btw didn't their minivan of the late '80's
use a Mitsubishi drivetrain? so technically it would make it Mitsubishi's
sorted past as far as the trans, right?....

Bruce