Re: Re: R/T Dakota

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Tue Jan 20 1998 - 20:18:21 EST

catlin wrote:

> > Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 19:46:34 -0500
> > From: John L Rivait <magnumrt@concentric.net>
> > Subject: DML: Re: Dakota R/T
> >
> > Catlin,
> >
> > You can order one right now at your local Dodge dealership!
> > OR
> > You can wait until dealers start seeing them arrive in March.
> >
> > Later John
>
> John,
> My local dealers here in Maryland say I can't order the R/T
> yet because they don't have the ordering information from
> Chrysler in the computer yet (I call them every couple
> of days). I would order one today if I could.
> Can you order the R/T where you are? Where did you get
> that brochure on the R/T you used on your website?
> Thanks in advance for any info.
>
> Catlin

I also talked to my Dodge dealer here in Waco, Tx. and he said not on
his computer either. He alsosaid all dealerships use the same computer
system linked by satelite and get updates from cc at
the same time. He also showed me where his computer said dak r/t orders
restricted until 3/98.
If any Dodge dealer anywhere can disprove this please let us all know
who he is. jim