Re: sway bars

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 23:02:59 EST

Rader wrote:

> You've got to be kidding me. I can't imagine how that '93 of yours
> turns, regular cab or no. The difference in handling on my Club Cab
> with the addition of the 7/8" rear bar to the stock 28mm front bar
> was impressive. Adding both front and rear bars has got to be nothing
> short of phenomenal.

Take my word for it, you don't want to imagine how it turns..... I took
a hard corner once and scraped my side mirror on the ground ;~)........
No not THAT bad but it leaves a lot to be desired in the corners.

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com
     '93 MarkIII 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto, DDBC, MP SBEC