Re: my first 1/4mile and LSD: Was 3.55 vs. 3.92 gears

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 1998 - 00:19:16 EST

Keredt wrote:

> What is a DDBC? Mabe we should make a dictionary for acronyms, so us new
> guys can learn them and stop asking what the letters stand for.
>
> Keredt

That's a good idea, anyone want to take this job? Maybe it could be
incorporated in the introductory email you get when you join the list?
how bout that Jon?

To answer your question DDBC stands for "Dakota Decal By Clark" See I
had some dakota decals made up a short while back and since Sean Meldrum
had the FABM (Fresh Air By Meldrum) and Jarrod had the PTB (Pillone
Throtle Body) I kinda felt left out so I made a 4 letter acronym for my
decal, you know something else to go in the sig file. I did have a web
page with ordering info but I took it offline because no more orders
were coming through. That and I kinda wondered what Dodge would think
of me using their logo for this. People get sued for farting loud
thesse days ya know. If anyone wants I'll put the page back up so you
can see it. I'm out of the original supply of decals, but the shop told
me if I needed some more they would do them as needed, price would be
the same.

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com
     '93 MarkIII 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto, DDBC, MP SBEC