RE: LSD

From: Chris Ruggiers (Ruggiers@telepath.com)
Date: Fri Jan 30 1998 - 17:12:51 EST

With all the talk about LSD, I haven't seen anyone talking about adjusting
air pressure for added traction in non-LSD equipped vehicles. Having spent
a good deal of time in local speed shops when I was younger, there were more
than just a few racers who preferred a non-LSD pumpkin and adjusted traction
by going a little softer on the right side (drive side) of the axle. They
seemed to think they got less sideways at the line this way than those folks
running lockers.

Chris