Re: Custom Decals

From: 00gtomo@bsuvc.bsu.edu
Date: Mon Feb 02 1998 - 20:14:58 EST

On Mon, 2 Feb 1998, Michael D Gemelke wrote:

> Anyone know of a mail-order (or other) source that will make decals from
> graphics that I would send in? I've seen some other postings that comment
> on people making custom decals for their trucks. How does one go about
> this?
>
> Thanks for the tips.
>
> -Mike

Mike,

I have a friend that did all my graphics for my truck (on the DML page).
His web address is:

http://www.tk7.net/users/signmaker/

He does all kinds of vinyl signs and can do just about anything you want
him to do. His company is called Custom Graphics Inc.

Gregg
92 CC V6, msd ignition and blaster 3 coil, FIPK clone w/s-bolt, and
custom graphics