Bug Deflectors

From: Edgar Perez (edgarperez@writeme.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 15:24:09 EST

Here is one we never really touch on. I am now driving 700 miles per week in
my Dak (quite a comfy truck). I have a GTS bug deflector that makes noise
(rubbing on the hood). I found today that it has a little crack and that is
why it is hitting the hood. Now I have to replace it. I have two questions
for the deflector owners:

1. Do you find yours makes noise at highway speeds (and what kind)?
2. Have you noticed if you get better or worse mileage having the deflector?

Thanks.

>From the Cyber-desk of ............... edgarperez@writeme.com
'95 SLT CC 4x4 V6 Auto, DDBC, Extang Saber Tonneau