stumble on cold acceleration

From: Wendell D. McCurdy (budnj@dnet.net)
Date: Fri Feb 06 1998 - 18:40:17 EST

Can anyone help me with this dakota? Subject is a '92 LE V-6, auto,
PS/PB/PW/PL, sunroof, etc. Sharp truck, with 45,000 one owner miles.
Lately, it has a habit of stumbling when accelerating, only when cold.
Soon as it warms up, it runs super smooth. New Plugs, plug wires,
distributor cap, rotor, EGR seems to be fine, no computer codes except
12 (no battery backup on SBEC11). My mechanic friend can't figure it
out (of course, by the time I get to his shop, it is warm and running
great). Would appreciate any help. Bud, Franklin NC budnj@dnet.net