Calvin/Window Decals

From: axeman (andrews3@ghplus.infi.net)
Date: Mon Feb 09 1998 - 23:53:37 EST

Sent this yesterday but never got a return????? Was at the World of
Wheels coustom car show on Sunday and seen about a million Calvin
decals. He was wizzing on Ford, Chevy and (I hate to say this) our
beloved DODGE. He was also wizzing on ex wife or husband to the NFL
teams. I ended up geting a instuctional decal that reads GET IN SIT DOW
SHUT UO HOLD ON! They even had the ram logo the same color as my
Dak,Jade. So that went into the middle of the decal. Now if I can get my
wife to follow these directions !!

Dave
97 Dakota
Pittsburgh Pa.