Re: Rhino Liner (was FIPK Sound)

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Thu Feb 12 1998 - 18:29:07 EST

Jeff,
Sorry to hear about the work done on your over the rail liner. Mine is
flawless. The masking line is not straight along the top of the rails,
but instead follows the natural curve of the rails. There is no waviness
in the line at all. It is very professional install, and I would
recommend Rhino Liners of Austin to anyone considering a spray in liner,
whether you want over or under the rail. I chose the over the rail as I
will be installing a SnugLid later in the spring and do not want to have
to deal with it rubbing on the paint.
John
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, AUTO!, 3.92LSD, T&H Package, Power
Everything, Billet Grill, Nerf Bars, Rhino Liner

--
to reply, remove anti spam ^'s from my address