Re: Re:Stereo systems

From: BaSSxHeAD@AOL.COM
Date: Fri Feb 13 1998 - 18:45:43 EST

<< Well i don't know about "design" but I know my Dakota will have some power
 though.
 I will have 6 Kicker Comp 12's run by a Kicker XS 100 amp that will push
about
 1,000 watts for base. I will also have Kicker Resolution matched mids and
 tweeters hooked up to a kicker XS 50 amp with about 400-600 watts out there
 all custom installed in my bed. Sounds dampened the whole inside of my
Dakota
 with Dynomat-wasn't cheap, I didn't realize how much I had to cover my 94
 standard cab shortbed.
 Plan on getting everything next month and have it all installed and complete
 by end of March. With batteries, caps, Stinger brand wiring, amps, speakers
 and install will cost about $4,000-$4,500. Plus I plan on covering
everything
 in tweed.

 Dan Schmitt
 Dan7897@Aol.com >>

thats exactly what i want to do i want to put the subs in the bed. are they
gonna have to drill? or is there any more info you could send about that?