Re: 1996 SBEC installed!

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 17 1998 - 20:59:58 EST

It seems that for ~$250 plus running much more expensive gas (.20 more here in
NC) that this is not the best of all mods. I could tell the difference off the
lot with MSD, and a big difference in a day or so with the FIPK clone. Headers
gave a noticable difference also. Overall, is an SBEC worth it?