Re: Oil pressure

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 1998 - 14:00:07 EST

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998 12:05:38 -0600, you wrote:

>On a related note, I don't know if this applies to the V8, but for those=
 of
>you smart enough to have gotten your Dak with a money saving V6 (damn, I
>swear I can hear about 250 "reply" buttons being pressed) could they =
have
>put the oil filter in a harder to get to location?

What's even more of a bitch is a V-8 4X4. The front axle locating
bracket is RIGHT below it and the "V" shape of it lends itself to
letting the oil run in five directions at once. What a pain.=20

Anyone slapped on one of those filter relocating kits yet? I would
have already, but hear rumors of a drop in oil pressure due to the
flex in the lines....

        Steve

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....