Re: Lift kit for a DAK

From: Josh D. Brown (phantom318@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 1998 - 19:29:51 EST

There are no suspension lifts out, But Trailmaster and Rancho both are
working on them, I have a 3 inch body lift I just got form a local company
called Trails West, that I am planning on installing early next month.
PHANTOM318@msn.com, 97 CC 318ci 4x4,
flowmaster dual exhaust, Wiend air cleaner,
3.92 gears, decals removed, CB radio.