Re: Lift kit for a DAK

From: Chris Lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 19 1998 - 19:27:54 EST

Trailmaster makes a 4" suspension lift and there are several 2 and 3" body
lifts out there. The body lift kits aren't avalible for V8 suposedly
because of the radaitor hose. I'm not sure of any prices on these. I'd
like to lift mine as well so anything else you find out would be helpful....

Chris Lang