Re: Re: Painting... How are these prices?

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 21 1998 - 16:32:54 EST

I tend to agree with his original prices. It cost me $254 to have my hood
repainted the first time. Some kids at school though it would be funny to
throw a huge roll of carpet on my hood, and I made them pay for the hairline
scratches, at the dealer of my choice (the one my friend owns.)
Robert (unlucky hood) Trottmann