Drop help & info

From: DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM
Date: Sun Feb 22 1998 - 03:45:15 EST

I am going to drop my 95Dak. Let me hear from all of you that have done this.
Tell me about the kit you used, problems encountered and time to complete
install. I am looking at a 3-5" kit w/ the shocks for about $500. I plan on
keeping the stock factory steel wheels for now but going to something better
after the drop is complete.

This truck is really awsome!!!! I bought it new and just now have some money
for cosmetics.
95 Dakota 4x2, RC, short box, SLT/Claret Red Pearl Coat
5.2lt V8 Magnum
4 spd auto
3.90:1 8.25 SG
K&N
MP computer

This Dak was ordered from CCorp w/ all options except power group and overhead
console. And all that for $14,060. The sticker was $17,776. Good deal? Yes! I
am going back for an R/T this April for the wife! Dealer will give me the same
deal on that truck too. If I order and don't take delivery from his stock.

So all you Dakota and Ram lovers take notice. Shop around and get the deal
that you want. I bought my Dakota in the Houston, Texas area. Contact me if
you would like a deal like this!

On the 1\4 mi @ Houston Raceway Park "The Dodge" will run a consistant 14.89 @
89mph. Street tires. No BS! It really makes those "other guys" mad to be taken
ot by a Dodge Dakota.

Quick tip: Get rid of the mufller(s). I run a straight pair of pipes from a
"Y" behind the cat. Really helped me get out of th 15's.

Get real, get MoPar!
Gene in Houston