Re: HRP (WAS; Drop help & info)

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Sun Feb 22 1998 - 04:16:25 EST

On 2/22/98, at 3:45 AM, DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM wrote:

>On the 1\4 mi @ Houston Raceway Park "The Dodge" will run a consistant
14.89 @
>89mph. Street tires. No BS! It really makes those "other guys" mad to be
taken
>ot by a Dodge Dakota.
>
>Quick tip: Get rid of the mufller(s). I run a straight pair of pipes from
>"Y" behind the cat. Really helped me get out of th 15's.
>
>Get real, get MoPar!
>Gene in Houston

Gene, I ran at HRP a few weeks ago. Only had time for one run, and now the
old man won't let me go back. I ran a 15.08 @ 90.82 with first and second
gear rubber. I think for me sure grip, sure would help. ;~)

What part of Houston are you from? I have been trying to get some of the
Houston area DML members together sometime just to meet each other and
check out their trucks. It seems like there is beginning to be a lot of
list members from this area. I'm on the North side, out past Kingwood.

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com