Re: 318 in '88

From: DICEMAN469@AOL.COM
Date: Tue Feb 24 1998 - 09:24:28 EST

I see I'm not the only guy considering a possible swap of the 3.9 and the 5.2
litre motors. I was thinking the same thing on a '95 (in the future). Any info
would be desirable, as I'm not that well-versed on the subject. As far as what
trannies and motor mounts work, I haven't a clue. I really wanted to drop the
5.9 in there, but that would probably require fabrication, something I don't
trust myself doing the first time out. Anyone have any suggestions?? I'd
definitely be greatful!!

Austin
DICEMAN469@aol.com