Re: Lucas Dak

From: Robert Tufts (rbt@frontiernet.net)
Date: Tue Feb 24 1998 - 11:37:47 EST

>From Karl Moltzan:

You may have pushed the end of the control arm in just
enough to activate the mist operation on the wiper. It
will give you two wipes and stop.

While I didn't think I did this, I can now see how sensitive
the switch is and it wouldn't take hardly any kind of partial
depressing of the switch to set it off.

I guess it's Chrysler's version of "sudden acceleration syndrome".
The design of the switch lends itself to abuse (one has to be careful
when signalling ,just like the offset pedal placement in Audis one
has to know the spot you think the brake is maybe the gas pedal! :-)

-Bob T. '98 CC Sport+ V8 5 sp