Waiting time for new order....

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Wed Feb 25 1998 - 23:32:43 EST

Ordered new DAK on 17 Feb. Dealer said truck will be shipped on 4 Mar
and should take about 15 days to get to Connecticut. Does that sound
like a long time to ship? This is my first new car/truck. I got an
SLT+ loaded, the only thing I did not get was bucket seats. Can anyone
tell me how long they waited for a 98 DAK when ordered? I would like to
know. I have already waited long enough (saving for the last eight
months), I think I got a real good deal.