Re: Fog lights

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 11:43:29 EST

Have you ever driven in Atlanta? If not save comment till you do, since I
haven't driven in Texas I'm gonna refrain from commenting till I do. BTW,
our drivers aren't sane (After seeing a guy cross 4 lanes of traffic, cut
of 3 big rigs causing them to lock it down and almost jack-knife to avoid
a wreck, and then come within 6 inches of hitting a concrete wall head-on
just to make an exit ramp I have to say the drivers are pretty insane),
and a lot fo the roads aren't safe either especially since they always
have the road crew out somewhere right in the way working on the road, and
I swear everyone of them must've been dropped on their heads as kids
because they'll wonder out of the workzone right into traffic going 70
MPH!, and they wonder why so many DOT workers are killed every year.....

Bruce