RE: Safety BS

From: Craig Baltzer (cbaltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 15:23:17 EST

Just think, if Chrysler took my "Super Metro, spear the driver" idea as
well as your railroad track mods, they would have the "worlds safest"
truck according to the current government reporting methods as the truck
driver would always fair better than the other driver (I think "two
deaths" are considered a draw with the current system when comparing
vehicles). Kinda scary...

Craig

Craig Baltzer - Anjura Technology Corp - Ottawa, Ontario
Craig.Baltzer@anjura.com - (613) 727-1411