Front ends was Open Air Cleaner and the Dodge warrantee

From: Nicholas McKinney (nickmckinn@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 21:33:33 EST

>I've got to take my 97 Dak into the Dodge shop for a front end
>alignment and front control arm replacement and have a
>fluid leak ( oil or automatic transmission ).

Hello Folks,

I have had my Dak twice on the alignment rack and still am getting bad wear
on the tires. The second time the measurements were identical to the first
and completely in specs. Is anyone else having this problem? I have found
nothing loose underneath at all.

BTW I have those crappy 215/75 15 Inslicktas. Another question, since the
rim is 7" wide has anyone else tried replacing them with wider tires like a
235?

Regards

Nicholas