Re: tonneau cover

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Mon Mar 02 1998 - 19:18:58 EST

I have a Custom Cover black vinyl/canvas cover....It is the type that has a
channel that it uses for fastening as opposed to snaps.

It looks great, and stays put for the most part.

Its kind of a pain in the winter, tho.

It has lasted about 6 years so far, and is in pretty good shape except for
one small tear in a seam at the corner......