Re: dakota-truck.net

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 21:40:06 EST

Jack Snodgrass wrote:

> I haven't got as many responses to the dakota-truck.net as
> I had hoped to get. I only counted two responses. I think that
> I'm going to go ahead and get dakota-truck.net anyway and
> worry about paying for it when the bill comes due.
>
> If anyone has any reasons why I should NOT get dakota-truck.net
> or get dakota-truck.org instead... let me know ASAP. I'm going to
> request the name on Wed. morning. It should probably be active
> by Thursday morning.
>
> Jack

I think org would be more appropriate, as that is the designation for
organization. Net refers to communications network, for example my ISP
is wt.net or World Trade Network Inc. or something. The Impalla guys
have one I think it is www.impallass.org or something to that effect.
In my opinion org would be more appropriate.

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com