Re: dakota-truck.net

From: Chris Lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 23:30:57 EST

I'd be willing to donate some money to get this thing going but i would have
to agree with mike somthing like www.dodgedakota.com would be much better
than www.dakota-truck.net it would be alot easier to find along with easier
to remember it would generate more traffic with a better name such as that.
I would also be willing to do some of the design work for the webpage if
needed. Tell me what's up

Chris Lang