Re: Rattle/squeak under bed?

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Mar 04 1998 - 23:07:45 EST

<< The truck is stopped, I accellerate slowly (10-20 mph) for about 50
 feet, turn 90 degrees left, accellerate to about 30, and coast down to
 20 or 25. (20mph speed limit zone) During the decelleration when I'm
 coasting is when I notice the sound. It might be because of the road
 conditions there, but the road really isn't bumpy that I've noticed.

   Any ideas? >>

My 96 regular cab squeeked real bad from the rear. Ended up being the front
leaf spring eye bushing rubbing on the hanger. Found that out when I removed
the hangers to lower the truck. Now that truck is lowered squeek is gone.
Might be worth looking at. Cause as a vehicle accelerates and decelerates,
the suspension will move, not to mention bumps you may hit.

Brad