Re: Open Air Cleaner and the Dodge warrantee

From: Jerry Jackson (jacksonj@cyberramp.net)
Date: Thu Mar 05 1998 - 16:11:33 EST

Probably should unless it is the MP unit -- you never know
how they might blame the oil or fluid leak on that. I really
would be interested in the story behind the need to replace
the front control arm. There is a lot of evidence that a
number of Dakotas (at least 97s and maybe 98s) have a
common problem with either the design or the quality of the parts
used in the front suspension. The result is replaced parts,
tires chewed up, etc. I am collecting evidence to write to
Dodge (they probably know already, but something will have
to force them to accept responsibility).