Re: Honor Roll

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 13:47:00 EST

> Bruce,
>
> I know it may seem like BS to you now, but wait a few years (or more
> than a few if you're only 20) until you have your own kids. Your
> priorities and whole perspective on life will change.
>
> I'm not a fan of obnoxious bumper stickers myself, but I can definitely
> understand why people want to announce to the world that they're proud
> of their kids. Too bad more people are not that supportive of their
> children...
>
> jeff

I understand why they do it, and have no problem with them having pride in
their children, I know I'll be just as proud of my kids no matter what
they do, and your right the world would be a better place if more people
were as supportive to their own kids. Yes, I know kids change
everything, heck I have 2 nephews now, and I love them like they were my
own kids, and I'm proud of everything they do and I'd do anything for
them, and i realize the bond will be even stronger with my own kids, but I
just think their are better ways to show your pride than an obnoxious
bumper sticker....

Bruce