Re: Honor Roll

From: Tony Mastres (mastres@id.ucsb.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 25 1998 - 02:32:43 EST

>I know it may seem like BS to you now, but wait a few years (or more
>than a few if you're only 20) until you have your own kids. Your
>priorities and whole perspective on life will change.
>
>I'm not a fan of obnoxious bumper stickers myself, but I can definitely
>understand why people want to announce to the world that they're proud
>of their kids. Too bad more people are not that supportive of their
>children...

Yikes guys this is a little off subject don't you think? Nonetheless. lets
face it, no one cares about anyone elses kids unless they're a relative. I
may be a bit older than many of you (I'm 32) so I've seen my share of
friends and aquaintances start their own families. I can assure you that
nothing seems more right and proper to these folks than talking
( and talking and talking....... ) abouth their kids. its natural. The only
thing that can match this in severity is how much other people don't care
and don't want to hear about THEIR kids.

Not in person , not on tape, not in pictures and not on bumpers

Tony J. Mastres
Photographer
Photographic Services __
1120 Kerr HAll UCSB []_.-' (Q,___\