Steet racin/Spank

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat Mar 07 1998 - 09:33:11 EST

OK, guys and gals, heres what I go through every day!!!!!

Two weeks ago on the way home from work one of the usual things happen. A
slammed Brand -X truck w/ 17" wheels and some aftermarket pipes chases me down
on SH146 near Baytown, Tx.

The guy pulls up beside me and revs his engine(we are going about 75mph),I
just keep cruising, not even looking at him. Well I step on the pedal and off
I go=========================================================
He is falling fast, so I let off the gas and he comes flying past me at about
80.

He takes the next exit ramp and I follow. While on the ramp, I notice his
right rear tire looks a bit low(course they are 17's, so its hard to tell). As
I get closer, yeppers, its low alright!!!! About then it blows!!! Rubber flys
off and its getting dark so naturally I see sparks too! Well as I pull past
him I see the tire has crushed his 1/4 panel behind the wheel well and his
billet rim is history!!!! The truck had a steep drop, probably at least 5-8 or
so, and I imagine the underside was dragging roadway too! I'm sure he was
pissed

As I passed him I blew my horn a couple of times(meep, meep-69 Road Runner
Horn)

Story #2

The other day I was taking a co-worker home(he has 98 T/A)we were talking
about how kewl it will be when we get our two matching 98 R/T's. We were
laughing at this guy in a new shivvy X-cab who was trying real hard to catch
us in traffic. He would get up beside us and rev his flowmaster(?)and we would
just die laughing!!!! Finally he positions himself beside me at the red light
and my partner sez"take this dude out, I'm tired of listening to him". Green
light GO!!! Well needless to say the poor bastard didn't have a chance, I
smoked him from green light to the next Red light(bout 3/4mi).

We stopped at the next light and he is there revving that Vortech again!! My
bud and I looked at each other and said the same thing"not again"! Normally,
once is enough for me and the competition but what the hell, Guess this dude
is a slow learner. Green light, off we go
again====================================.

About 2/3rds of the way through 2nd gear(auto)my bird dog barks LASER
AHEAD!!!!!!!! Now w/ the 3.90 axle ratio, all I do is step out of the throttle
and in no time the dude catches and passes me like I'm standin still. We pull
in the Stop & Go for some cold drinks and then return to the road.

Not a mile down the road I see Mr Shivvy and a White and Blue phord Cr Vic
Police Cruiser. Hmmmmmm wonder whats up????????? As I
passed.....................you guessed it MEEP, MEEP!!!!!!!

One more thing, I ask for all the attention I get from these brand-X and blue
oval people. On my rear window I have a large graphic of "Calvin" on each side
of the window urinating. Left side on Ford, and right side on GM. Add to this
the large (V)opar on the glass, the money winner sticker from Houston Racway
Park and my license plate frame"This (V)opar eats chevys..........and shits
Fords..You can see why they all wanna piece of my(cheap Dodge) as I call
it!!!!!!!

Good hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gene in Houston