RE: OLD -Reply

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Sun Mar 08 1998 - 09:09:33 EST

I'll agree with that. I turned 28 on Nov.13 last year and I took
delivery of my Dak on 10-27-97. It was a little early, but I considered
my truck to be my birthday present as well. It sure feels good to know
what you want, and then get it. I must have been a really good boy last
year.

John
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L,Auto,3.92LSD,T&H Pacakage, Power Everything,
Nerf Bars, Billet Grill, Rhino Liner, DDBC

This is Glenn in CT. Turned 28 on the 20th of Feb. My DAK is what I
got myself for a present. Damm I treat myself well..........