dakota-truck.net is up and running

From: Jack Snodgrass (jack@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 12:36:40 EST

   I went ahead and requested the dakota-truck.net. It's now active.

   Check out http://www.dakota-truck.net and let me know if you have
any problems accessing it.

   The page isn't very 'pretty' right now. I'm graphically challenged
so I'll need help making it look slick. It will be a 'work in progress'
for a while.

   If you have a web page and want it listed, please sends a message
to links@dakota-truck.net with your web page address, userid, and
description.

   I will be placing a link on the page that you can use to find
out where to send $$$ to help pay for the domain name, how much
( if any ) has been received, who (unless you want to be anonymous)
has sent in donations, etc.

   The cost of a domain name is $50 per year. You ( I ) pay for
the first two years up front. After that it's an annual renewal of
$50. If 10 people send $10 each, that covers the name for 2 years.

   IF there is enough interested in getting additional names
like dak.net, dodgedakota.com, etc. with 300+ users... we could
afford several names pretty easily.

Thanks,
     Jack Snodgrass - http://www.dakota-truck.net/jack
work: jack.snodgrass@tandem.com 972.516.6270 TandemJack