Re: dakota-truck.net is up and running

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 22:50:54 EST

<< Jack, if you need help with any graphics let me know. I'm not a
 graphic artist or anything close, but I do have a scanner and can cut &
 paste things pretty well. All the cool stuff on my page I made myself,
 including that cool picture of my truck with that neat background behind
 it. Let me know if you have any ideas for a dakota-truck.net logo and
 I'll see if I can come up with something halfway decent. I might not
 can, but I'll give it a shot. >>

  If you need a good burnout shot, you can cut and paste mine from my web
site.
http://members.aol.com/N2mopars/index.html

Brad